Term assurance plan is a form of life cover. It provides coverage for a defined period of time and if death occurs during the term of the policy then death benefit is payable to the beneficiary. An alternative to term assurance is decreasing term insurance. Here, the sum insured reduces over the term of the policy – which means the premiums can be less than for a level term policy (all other things being equal). Unlike with level term cover, the amount of cover then falls – monthly or annually – over the term of the plan. The cost of a policy is determined by a number of factors including your current health status, age, your occupation, and smoking status, lifestyle.
As with all insurance policies, conditions and exclusions will apply
The BEST advice without the Jargon.
Why Choose Us?
- We work with some of the UK’s largest and most instantly recognised insurers.
- Our advice is always bespoke to your circumstances and your budget.
- We compare the features and benefits from the various providers ensuring we advise the right plan to meet your need.
Cover From Under £5 Per Month
- 21 year old non-smoker £100,000 Life Insurance for 25 years £4.27 per month
- 25 year old non-smoker £100,000 Life Insurance for 25 years £4.81 per month
- 30 year old non-smoker £100,000 Life Insurance for 25 years £5.31 per month
- 35 year old non-smoker £100,000 Life Insurance for 25 years £6.73 per month
- 40 year old non-smoker £100,000 Life Insurance for 25 years £8.94 per month
- *Prices valid 24/09/2020 - Subject To Change*
The Right Advice -The Best Advice.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest impartial mortgage broker in N Ireland.
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule
- We have been in business since 1992
- Completely impartial advice, offering an unrestricted range of mortgages
- We have helped 1000's of people just like you.
- 5 Star Rated - Read Reviews
- Experts with the lending criteria for all of the major lenders, we lookout for problems and potential setbacks on your behalf and increase your chances of having a successful mortgage application.