Have your mortgage rates just risen or about to? Paying more now than in previous months? This could mean your current fixed mortgage deal has came to an end. People re-mortgage for many reasons.
- Lower interest rate deals
- Current deal coming to an end
- Release equity
- Consolidate existing debts
- Changing mortgage type to buy to let
We have the largest branch network of mortgage shops and mortgage advisers throughout Northern Ireland who specialise daily with re-mortgaging applications. One of the team can go through a quick mortgage review and find out your main aims for re-mortgaging.
This will help us to establish your exact needs and deciding if re-mortgaging now for a better rate is best for you, when taking into account all factors.
We work with all the major UK and local lenders and have access to broker-only deals, through our Network exclusives. This allows us to secure you the best deal possible, based on your needs. Each lender has their own lending criteria but our expert knowledge will make sure we find a solution that is matched to your own specific circumstances. Speak with one of the team today.
22 branches throughout the Northern Ireland - get the advice you need.
Why Choose Us?
- Largest impartial mortgage broker in N Ireland.
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule
- We have been in business since 1992
- Completely impartial advice, offering an unrestricted range of mortgages
- We have helped 1000's of people just like you.
- 5 Star Rated - Read Reviews
- Experts with the lending criteria for all of the major lenders, we lookout for problems and potential setbacks on your behalf and increase your chances of having a successful mortgage application.