The mortgage calculator is a great tool for working out how much you can borrow, please follow the simple how-to-use guide below.
*Please note the mortgage calculator should only be used as an 'estimate' your rates and repayments will depend on different factors such as your credit rating - interest rates rising or decreasing and repayment type - term how long you need the mortgage, other factors will also influence your borrowing capacity such as current financial commitments - Car payments - Loans - Other outgoings.
How To Use ?
- You can borrow 4-6 times your net salary + bonuses (after tax)
- If 1 applicant enter your net salary totals - If 2 applicants combine nets
- Only enter what you need to actually borrow
- If you already know your rates, enter them
- Select how many years
- Select mortgage type - interest only - repayment
Why Choose Us?
- Largest impartial mortgage broker in N Ireland.
- Flexible appointments to suit your schedule
- We have been in business since 1992
- Completely impartial advice, offering nearly whole market solutions
- We have helped 1000's of people just like you.
- 5 Star Rated - Read Reviews
- Experts with the lending criteria for all of the major lenders, we lookout for problems and potential setbacks on your behalf and increase your chances of having a successful mortgage application.