The mortgage calculator is a great tool for working out how much you can borrow, please follow the simple how-to-use guide below.
*Please note the mortgage calculator should only be used as an 'estimate' your rates and repayments will depend on different factors such as your credit rating - interest rates rising or decreasing and repayment type - term how long you need the mortgage, other factors will also influence your borrowing capacity such as current financial commitments - Car payments - Loans - Other outgoings.
How To Use ?
- You can borrow 4-6 times your net salary + bonuses (after tax)
- If 1 applicant enter your net salary totals - If 2 applicants combine nets
- Only enter what you need to actually borrow
- If you already know your rates, enter them
- Select how many years
- Select mortgage type - interest only - repayment