This is typically a life insurance policy that ensures that no matter when you die, your loved ones will receive a lump sum pay-out from your insurer. This is in contrast to Term Assurance, which only guarantees that you will get a pay-out should you die within a specified term. Whole of Life would typically be more expensive because there is no fixed term.
Whole of Life is designed to pay for funeral expenses, to leave a small legacy to family, etc.
The BEST advice without the Jargon.
Why Choose Us?
- We work with some of the UK’s largest and most instantly recognised insurers.
- Our advice is always bespoke to your circumstances and your budget.
- We compare the features and benefits from the various providers ensuring we advise the right plan to meet your need.
The Right Advice -The Best Advice.
What makes us different?
- Access to some of the most competitive products on the market
- Flexible appointments – face-to-face, via video or out of hours available on request
- We have been in business since 1992
- Completely impartial advice, offering nearly whole market solutions
- We have helped 1000's of people just like you.
- 5 Star Rated - Read Reviews
- We exclusively advise on the UK’s most prominent providers and never charge a fee for this service
- We deal directly with the insurer on your behalf, making the process as simple as possible